Thursday, September 15, 2011

New Comics Blog (and DC's New 52, Week 2)


Following up on last week's post about the first week of DC's New 52 comics, I'm starting a new comics blog that will host my week-by-week thoughts on the new DC comics and any other comics that I'm reading every week. The new blog is called Thinking in Panels, and will be my forum for these weekly summary posts and anything else I'm moved to write about comics. I hope to see some of you there!

So check out this week's DC New 52 post over at the new blog, and be sure to bookmark or follow the site to check out future comics postings over there.

Visit Thinking in Panels

4 comments:

Troy Olson said...

Awesome. Look forward to following along.

Ed Howard said...

Thanks, Troy!

Drew McIntosh said...

Ed, I'll be checking in on this for sure. I'm so completely out of touch with anything going on in the comic world, but have always loved reading them when given some motivation (mostly through recommendations), and actually grabbed one thanks to your Decade list last year (Bottomless Belly Button), which I thought was fantastic. Like Troy, I look forward to following.

Ed Howard said...

Thanks, Drew, glad you'll be reading along. Bottomless Belly Button is so great, huh? I love Dash Shaw's work, he has such an interesting way of getting at intense emotions through formalist technique. That book especially took my breath away.